Thursday, August 13, 2009

How a Great Photographer Really Captures the Moment


I have the honor of meeting Sarina through a mutual friend. She did my friend's wedding in which I had the pleasure of doing the signage and CD party favor designs for (as seen in the photo above). Just look at how great her pictures came out.... They look so great and really make everything look ten times better..Which is hard to do since the wedding was so beyond amazing and beautiful already.


I have started to try to do some photography and I never realized how hard it really is. It really isn't just pointing and shooting. There is such a different type of creativity and vision you need to be a great photographer and Sarina has it. What's even better? The fact that she is soooo sweet and personable and really easy to work with. Please check her website out and all the work she has done! www.sarinalove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment