Monday, July 27, 2009

Collages for ALL Occasions


I had the pleasure of being involved with a, let's call it... Tomato Extravaganza! Lino's family makes their own tomato sauce every single year... Normally, they make 400 chilograms to last the whole year... this year, we made 500 chilograms!!!! It was a two-day event that started from 6 a.m. It was exhausting, tedious, laborious, but most of all - truly an amazing experience. I enjoyed being with the family and helping out, joining in on a family tradition, and learning the methods to making home-made tomato sauce. I hope this collage portrays all of these emotions and aspects that came with the event.

I think collages are a great way of summarizing a memorable event in one collective picture. I can't wait to be able to do these for my clients with weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, and occasions that I can't even think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment