Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach-Themed Wedding: Oceans and Seashells and Sand Oh My!


My current client has requested invitations for her blue and Beach-themed wedding.... This is actually my first but I know it is a very popular theme. To be honest, the ones I have seen don't seem to fall under the elegance and romance of a wedding... so... my mission is to make it as whimsically Wedding-y as possible and making it elegant... let's see how it turns out! Stay tuned... here is a sneak peek of what I have drafted so far... I thought a sand-patterned paper would give it the feel of a beach but the actual invite would be printed on clear vellum to give it a more dreamy, cloudy ambiance.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It is beautiful. I know what you mean about the beach theme being difficult to make elegant - but you nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete