Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beach-Themed Wedding Finished Product


A while back I shared my work in progress for a beach-themed wedding. The invites have now been completed and sent off to the lucky guests. As you can see, we kept with the Blue Petal Envelopment and a Pearl Shimmer cover paper was mounted on with the information and designs. For the designs, I went for a more ethereal and whimsical feel ... instead of focusing on the generic seashells and palm trees, I worked with waves and sea plants and bubbles. I did include some seashells and seahorses but very subtly. The blue and brown color scheme complemented the beach-theme perfectly.


My client has already received rave reviews about the invitation, which is the best reward to me. Now that the mood is set it is now time to work on the Big Day with place cards, table cards, and party favors. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment