Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Tiffany's???


My bride is actually having a Beach-Themed Wedding but normally, the Bridal Shower does not follow the Wedding theme. Also, instead of a Bridal Shower, they decided to do a Wedding Shower so that men and women could attend along with the lucky groom.

So I decided to still go with something very feminine and yet sheek at the same time. I mean, how can you go wrong with Tiffany's and everything associated with Tiffany's including the infamous little blue box with white ribbon and now honorably named "Tiffany Blue"?

So, I went with a confetti sprinkled white matte paper to print on then mounted it on a Chocolate Brown Shimmer paper and then mounted that on a Tiffany Blue Shimmer Paper. Then, there is a white satin ribbon wrapped around the invite under the Brown Paper to give the back the look of a Tiffany's gift box. I went with a formal cursive font, but with playful and colorful designs on the actual invite.

I then implemented the same designs on the food signs, wedding shower sign to go on the centerpieces and address labels. I can't wait for the day and see it all come together! Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment